Data Collection and Use
- We collect your personal data:
- For SGCityTour's use:
- For the promoter's use:
In relation to your booking for a specific show, event or attraction (each an "Event"), we collect your personal data as ticketing agent and data intermediary on behalf of the promoter and venue operator of the Event (each a "Transacting Party"), for the Transacting Party’s use for the purposes of ticket sales, Event administration, providing Event-related services, processing bookings or tickets for admission to the Event, or other related activities (collectively "Event Administration"), and providing you with their marketing materials where you have consented to receiving them. The Transacting Party will have to contact you for additional consents if it wishes to use your personal data for any other purpose.
Marketing opt-in and opt-out provision
- When you register for a SGCityTour account, you may opt-in to receive marketing information via email from: SGCityTour, promoters and/or venue operators. This information will include the latest news on shows, events, promotions, contests and/or lucky draws.
- If you opt to receive marketing information from SGCityTour:
- We will use your email address to inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates and send you our e-newsletters and/or electronic direct marketing materials such as the SGCityTour Buzz and SGCityTour Buzz Special, which provide information on events that are jointly promoted by SGCityTour. The SGCityTour Buzz features multiple events organised by various promoters, while the SGCityTour Buzz Special features one or more events organised by a single promoter.
- If you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe from SGCityTour’s marketing material, you may easily do so via the unsubscription link found on each email, or through our hotline at +65 6222 9109. Alternatively, you may also log into "My Account" at www.SGCityTour.com and opt out directly by editing your email preferences.
- SGCityTour will, as ticketing agent and data intermediary of such Marketing Party, disclose to such Marketing Party, your email address and other personal data relevant to such marketing purpose, and such Marketing Party will be contractually bound to SGCityTour to use such personal data within the scope of your consents, and to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) ("PDPA"). The Marketing Party will have to contact you for additional consents if it wishes to use your personal data for any other purpose.
- If you change your mind at any time and wish to un-subscribe from any Marketing Party’s marketing material, please contact the Marketing Party to do so. If you wish to obtain the contact particulars of the Marketing Party, you may call our hotline at +65 6222 9109.
Sharing with and Disclosure to Third Parties
- As a matter of policy, your personal data will not be shared or disclosed to third parties (whether for their marketing purposes or otherwise) without your consent. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to our third party service providers (including any third party service provider which hosts or manages data from this Site; credit, debit and charge card companies, banks and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site; lawyers; auditors; our ticketing outlets and agents and any other agents or subcontractors acting on our behalf), government or regulatory authorities, and/or promoters or venue operators for the purpose of Event Administration and/or any other purpose for which you have consented to, whether within or outside of Singapore, to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of our services, and where required or permitted by applicable law, statute, stock exchange regulation or by-law, regulatory or governmental order or court order. Our promoters and venue operators may in turn disclose your personal data to their third party service providers (including any third party service provider who hosts or manages data for and on their behalf, and who may be based within or outside of Singapore), to the extent required for or related to the carrying out of Event Administration or any other purpose for which you have consented to.
- Your privacy is important to us. We put in place reasonable security arrangements (which shall at least be equivalent to industry standard practices) to protect your privacy and personal data, in such manner and to such extent as we deem reasonably appropriate to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, there is no such thing as "perfect security" and we do not guarantee in any way, and you should not expect, that your personal data or private communications will always remain private and/or safe from any abuse or misuse by third parties.
- Your personal data to be used by SGCityTour is stored on SGCityTour's servers located in Singapore. We use such procedural and technical safeguards as we deem reasonably necessary to protect your privacy and to protect your personal data against loss, theft and unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal. Such safeguards include but are not limited to the use of encryption, firewalls and Secure Socket Layer technology. We will also employ the appropriate security techniques to reasonably protect data against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal by users inside and outside SGCityTour.
- SGCityTour protects the personal data it collects in a secure database with important data being encrypted, and the database servers are hosted in a protected data centre. SGCityTour employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal data held by SGCityTour as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal data.
- As "perfect security" does not exist, SGCityTour does not represent or warrant that there will not be, and hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any data held or maintained by us.
- You are advised to contact the relevant Transacting Party or Marketing Party if you wish to find out how it stores your personal data. If you wish to obtain the contact particulars of the Transacting Party or Marketing Party, you may call our hotline at +65 6358 4231.
Accessing and Updating your Data
- If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any personal data that you provide for SGCityTour’s use, please contact us at: our hotline +65 6358 4231 for assistance. You will also be able to change it directly after logging in under "My Account" at www.SGCityTour.com.