Tiger Sky Tower Singapore takes you to a height of 131 meters above sea level in air-conditioned cabins that gently revolve to offer the most breath-taking views of Singapore and Sentosa as well as neighboring Indonesian and Malaysian islands.
- Tallest Observation Tower in Asia
- Enjoy Fascinating Views of Singapore and Sentosa
- Gentle Revolutions that Promise Panoramic Views
- Rises to a Height of 131 Meters Above Sea Level
- A Sentosa Must-Do When in Singapore
- Comfortable cabins provide a safe experience for visitors of all ages
- Maximum capacity is 72 people
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity in exchange for your tickets at Tiger Sky Tower
- Address: 41 Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island
- Directions: you can take the Sentosa Express to Imbiah station.
- The voucher is valid until 31 May 2018
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- Opening hours: daily 9:00am-9:00pm (last admission: 8:45pm)