- All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by ANAYA PTE LTD - SGCITYTOUR SINGAPORE ("SGCityTour"). SGCityTour reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets, you agree, on your own behalf and as agent on behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets for or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. SGCityTour shall be entitled, but not obliged, to conduct verification checks on any order, and shall be entitled to rescind the order if such verification checks reveal any fraud or other irregularity in the order.
- SGCityTour has no control over the maintenance or management of the attraction, or the organisation or management of the tickets. SGCityTour, its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage however caused while in the attraction nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason whatsoever.
- All Ticket prices are determined by SGCityTour. Ticket prices and discounts may change without prior notice. No refunds will be given due to any change in Ticket prices or discounts.
- Upon issuance of your Tickets (i.e. activation of your Ticket order), no exchange or refund of Tickets will be made under any circumstances.
- Universal Studios Singapore Express Passes (One Time and/or Unlimited) are not refundable or exchangeable under any circumstances.
- All Tickets purchased using credit cards shall be refunded to the credit card accounts with which the Tickets were purchased.
- In the event of any dispute, the final decision will be made by SGCityTour.
- SGCityTour reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Singapore law shall govern the sale of all Tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.